Mainland Company Formation in Dubai
MainLand Business Formation in Dubai, Any business in Dubai must have a Business (Trade) License issued by the Dubai Economic Department (DED) to operate. The Department of Economic Development (DED), Dubai is the government agency responsible for issuing these licenses for Dubai. The department operates from several locations delivering the licensing services. The requirements for any type of Trade License and the permissions required from different authorities and government, ministries depend on the category of the business. Depending on the nature of the business activity a business entity can plan to undertake, one of these licenses: Auditing Services in Dubai
Business planning coordinates the management of your business throughout its lifecycle with:
- Risk management
- Distributions to the owners
- Succession planning
- Commercial License/LLC Company in Dubai – to be issued to a company that will operate in any kind of trading activity.
- Professional License in Mainland– to be issued to service providers,
- professionals, doctors, artists, lawyers, and craftsmen.
- Branch / representative office of a foreign company in Dubai issue for the purpose of marketing or conducting the same business as per the parent company.
- Industrial License – to be issued to a company that will engage in manufacturing or any industrial activity.